CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

SilkyGirl Blush and Lipliner

Another Purchase!!
Hmm I forgot when I bought this , but I forget to review this on my blog, so sorry for the late review! Hihii..
It's SilkyGirl Blush on and LipLiner




I really love with this blush, it makes me looks like a doll!! Hihii ♡
SilyGirl Blush Hour 03 Flashing Rose
Score : 90
Another Purchase? Sure ◦ˆ⌣ˆ◦




And Tadaaaaa, it's the LipLiner! My first LipLiner!! :D belum terlalu ngerti sih cara make nya tapi beberapa orang di FD udah kasi tau cara make yg bner hihii..
SilkyGirl Long-Wearing LipLiner 02 Mauve
Score : 80
Another purchase? Hmm maybe??




And now it's the time for swatch swatch and swatch!!!!
Left : SilkyGirl LipLiner 02 Mauve
Right : SilyGirl Blush Hour 03 Flashing Rose

0 comments: