CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 14 Desember 2011

Gizi SuperCream

Now, it's my SkinCare Purchase!
Face Moisturizer Gizi SuperCream, made in Indonesia.. I'm really in love with this product.. Alami loh , no kimia :) Can be use as foundation, nourishing and night cream.. Also can be use for man and woman.. This cream really moist and smooth my face, and have a matte finishing, my favorite.. Great cream with a cheap price!
Price : 7500-7800 (if I'm not mistaken)
Re-purchase : of course yes!
Overall score : 98 ♥
Rate : 5 from 5 !!! Excellent!




Let's take a look closer with the Gizi SuperCream ♥
The colour is Cream , but they said the colour of the cream can be change because it made from seaweed.. I laughed when I read this : "Karena terbuat dari tamuan jamu-jamu asli (tidak memakai bahan pewarna Kimia), maka warna Gizi SuperCream tidak akan selalu sama. Harap Maklum." Hahaha "harap maklum" is so funny LOL

1 comments:

Anonim mengatakan...

Halo sis, posisi di Bandar Lampung ya? Belinya dimana tuh Gizi Super Cream, kok dicari2 perasaan susah amat ya -_-a