CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 14 Desember 2011

Johnson & Johnson and Cussons - Baby Powder, Lotion and Cream

I'm really in love with Baby's Product, because they are so soft for skin, love it!



From left to Right:
♥ J&J Baby Cream : this cream can moist my face but not really moist like gizi super cream, make my face soft and smooth.. Sometimes I use it at my body if my skin is dry..
Price : 11000-12000
Score : 80

♥ J&J Baby Bedtime Lotion : I use this lotion when I'm going to sleep..I really in love with this lotion! Walaupun bau nya pas pertama cium rada pusing tapi lama2 udah ga ngepusingin lagi.. Cepet nyerep & moist my skin..
Price : 9000-10000
Score : 85

♥ J&J Baby Bedtime Powder : sometime I use it at my body when I'm going to sleep and sometime I use it for my hair (biar ga lepek).. Bau nya lumayan wangi..
Price : 2800
Score : 80

♥ J&J Baby Powder in Blossoms : mostly use for my hair (biar ga lepek) hihii.. Jarang pake buat badan, paling kalo lagi iseng / pengen badannya wangi aja..
Price : 5000-6000
Score : 80

♥ Cussons Baby Powder (soft & smooth) : this is my favourite baby powder, the smell is just so good! Nice! Great! Hihihii.. Wangi banget deh pkokny, kegunaannya sih sama kayak si J&J baby powder yg blossoms..
Price : 5000-6000
Score : 90

0 comments: